Recruitment of 96 (Ninety six) Technical Officers to be engaged under Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment , Assam.
Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment is a Flagship Programme. The Government of India has restructured and subsumed the ongoing National Rural Drinking Water Programme (NRDWP) into Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) to provide Functional Household Tap Connection (FHTC) to every rural household by 2024. The implementation of the programme is overseen by the Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation of Govt. of India, Ministry of Jal Shakti at National level and by Public Health Engineering Department, Assam, in the state.
Sort Details of Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment
Department – irrigation Department of Assam.
Apply Date – LIVE OPEN
Last Date – 05/07/2020
Location – Assam
Apply fee – Nill
Salary – 30,000/ Month
Total Post – 96
Post Wise Full Details Jal Jeevan Mission Recruitment
Name Of the Post – Civil Engineers: 77, Mechanical Engineers: 19
Total Post -96
Education Qualification –
1. B.E./B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with minimum 60% marks.
2. The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
Age – Age not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
1. Relevant knowledge in areas of community driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation and other relevant areas).
2. Computer Knowledge in MS office/OS and Internet.
3. Willing to work in complex, multi stakeholder and fast-moving environment.
4. Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines and multi-tasking.
5. Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local language (s).
6. Good social, analytical, communication, inter-personal and planning skills.
7. Self-motivated and possessing ability to work independently as well as in teams.
8. Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
Duration of the Contract –
The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/ project requirement.
Applicants not producing any of the documents specified in Clause H above (Application Requirement) shall not be eligible for shortlisting. They should produce original documents whenever required.
How Can apply :
You can apply Online Method.
a) An application with all details needs to be filled online in by clicking https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dxgobetE9iTpIlqjPsBkfWbwzDeKQl5DpQjYXN764CE/edit
b) Copies of Academic transcript (HSLC to Graduation) must be attached.
Application submission deadline:
Interested applicants should submit the online application along with all above mentioned documents as attachment latest by 05 July 2020. For any further details, mails may be sent to [email protected]
Advertisement Link – Click
Apply Link – Click